1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is the Spanish company PRIMAVERA SOUND S.L., with corporate address at C/ Roc Boronat, 142 3º planta 08018 Barcelona (Spain) (“Primavera Sound”).
2. Who is the data protection officer?
The data protection officer acts as a liaison between Primavera Sound and you, to ensure Primavera Sound’s compliance with the data protection legislation and guarantee your rights under such legislation. You can contact the data protection officer of Primavera Sound at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For which purposes does Primavera Sound process your personal data?
Concerning the Primavera Sound Festival organized by Primavera Sound, S.L. in the city of Barcelona, Primavera Sound processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a. When you have purchased tickets through our website, to (i) process your order, (ii) receive and process your payment, (iii) provide customer support in relation to the tickets purchased and (iv) any other activity related to the selling of tickets.
b. Send you commercial communications, when you have given your consent, which will contain information about the Primavera Sound festival held in Barcelona or any other upcoming events, products or services related to the Primavera Sound brand to provide you with a better experience as well as other Primavera Sound festivals that take place in other cities.
c. Send you customer support e-mails, which may include, among others, reservation confirmations, event reminders or event modifications and information concerning the access to the venue.
d. Guarantee the security and safety of the festival premises, assets and individuals and, if applicable, to investigate any possible incidents that may take place during the festival. This may include video surveillance systems.
As per the Primavera Sound festivals organized by third parties and held outside the city of Barcelona, Primavera Sound will only process your personal data to:
e. Be able to globally manage all the Primavera Sound festivals that take place in different cities, to evaluate the performance of those festivals and identify which are the modifications that need to be introduced in order to offer a better experience to the festival-goers.
f. When you have given your consent, send you commercial communications, which will contain information about a specific Primavera Sound festival or any other upcoming events, products or services related to the Primavera Sound brand to provide you with a better experience, as well as other Primavera Sound festivals that take place in other cities.
When accessing to Primavera Sound website and mobile application, Primavera Sound processes your personal data for the following purposes:
g .Whenever you sign up for a Primavera Sound account via our website www.primaverasound.com or in one of our apps, to manage your account or any of the applications available in the referred website (for instance, the “Primavera Sound Forum” section).
h. To respond to your requests of information and/or suggestions made through the “Contact Form” available at the Primavera Sound website.
i. From social media platforms such as Spotify, Google and Facebook who collect your personal data in their capacity of data controller and obtain your consent (where legally required) to share such data with us, in order to enable Primavera Sound to obtain information about your media consumption and your artists preferences when using the referred social platforms.
j. Send you commercial communications, when you have given your consent, which will contain information about the Primavera Sound festival held in Barcelona or any other upcoming events, products or services related to the Primavera Sound brand to provide you with a better experience, as well as about other Primavera Sound festivals that take place in other cities.
4. Which are the lawful bases to process your personal data?
Processing activities indicated under Section 3 (a) and (g): the fulfillment of our contract with you (and, in particular, our Terms and Conditions) when purchasing the tickets to attend the Primavera Sound Festival or when you create an account in our website.
Processing activities indicated under Section (b), (f), (h), (i) and (j): the consent given by you when checking the checkbox available on the website, to receive commercial communications, to respond to your request for information and/or suggestions and to obtain information about your media consumption and artist preferences.
Processing activities under Section 3 (c), (d), and (e): the legitimate interest of Primavera Sound in processing your personal data for the purposes indicated in the referred sections. In this respect, we consider that the mentioned legitimate interest, on which Primavera Sound bases the processing of your personal data, does respect your fundamental rights and freedoms since your personal data is being processed to improve as a company and offer attendees to the Primavera Sound a better experience at their festivals. In any case, you may exercise your right to object by addressing such request to email@example.com.
5. How long Primavera Sound will retain your personal data?
Primavera Sound will process your personal data as long as:
- You do not object to the reception of Primavera Sound commercial communications. If you have objected to the reception of commercial communications, Primavera Sound will keep the required personal data in order to attend your request to no longer receive said informative alerts;
- Is processing a request made by you, through any of the channels indicated under Section 3; and,
- The purposes for which the personal data is processed are being achieved.
In any case, Primavera Sound may retain your personal data until the end of the statues of limitation of any liabilities that may arise and during the term required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
6. With whom does Primavera Sound share your personal data?
Your personal data may be shared with:
- Providers of products and services hired by Primavera Sound as data processors, to achieve the mentioned purposes, such as reception and security services of the premises, maintenance services for video surveillance or IT and cloud services.
- Local Organizers in charge of the management of each specific festival, as data processors. Your personal data will only be shared with them in the event Primavera Sound deems it necessary, so the Local Organizers can carry out specific commercial communications. Local Organizers may share your personal data with Primavera Sound for the purposes described in Section 3 (e) and (f).
- Competent authorities as well as other third parties interested in investigating an illegal act and, if applicable, establishing, exercising or defending the actions or claims always fulfilling the applicable legal requirements.
If your personal data is accessed from countries that do not offer an adequate level of protection, Primavera Sound will adopt, if required, appropriate safeguards on such international data transfers in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Primavera Sound does not share your personal data with any other third parties, unless required by applicable law.
7. Which are the sources from where we obtain your personal data and which categories of personal data do we process?
Primavera Sound only processes personal data that is relevant to the purposes identified in Section 3. In particular, Primavera Sound may collect your name, last name, phone number, physical address, email address, device identification, IP address and payment details (if applicable). The referred personal data is directly obtained from the data subject.
8. Which are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
Depending on your country of residence, you may have the ability to exercise any of the following rights:
- Access: you may access your data included in Primavera Sound files.
- Rectification/Modification: you may modify your personal data if these are inaccurate.
- Erasure: you may request that your personal data are erased.
- Objection: you may request that your personal data are not processed.
- Portability: you may receive, in an electronic file, the personal data that you provided Primavera Sound with, as well as send it to different entities.
- Restriction of processing: you may request a restriction on how your data is processed when: (i) the accuracy of your personal data is being verified after you have contested its accuracy, (ii) the processing of your data is illegal and you oppose to the erasure of your data; (iii) Primavera Sound does no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, (iv) you have objected to the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest, whilst it is being verified whether the legitimate grounds of Primavera Sound override yours.
- Opt-Out: you can request to stop receiving our promotional emails by following the instructions in any marketing email you get from us. You can also change your preferences in your account. It may take some days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing emails, we will still be sure to send you transactional messages.
Data subjects located in Brazil also have the following data subject rights:
- Confirmation: you may ask for confirmation of the existence of the processing.
- Information about the possibility of denying consent and the consequences of such denial.
- Right to petition concerning your personal data, against Primavera Sound before the national authority.
- Right to request a review of decisions made solely on the basis of automated processing, when applicable.
- Information about public and private entities with whom we share your data, when applicable.
- Concerning the right of objection indicated above, to request that your personal data are not processed when based on one of the situation of waiver consent, if there is non-compliance with the provisions of the applicable law.
- Request the anonymization, blocking or erasure of your personal data, insofar as it is considered unnecessary, excessive or non-compliant.
Additionally, at any time, you may withdraw your consent without affecting the data processing carried out before such withdrawal. In order to exercise your rights and withdraw your consent, you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, together with a copy of your ID or passport or any other valid document evidencing your identity.
In any case, you also have the right to lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Authority (www.aepd.es) or the data protection authority in your country of residence.
To residents in California (United States of America), the following California Privacy Rights apply:
“Shine the Light” Law. If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can send us an email at email@example.com to request a list of the personal information we have shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. We will also give you a list of the third parties that have received your information. You can make a request one time each year.
Mention in your email that you are making a "California Shine the Light" inquiry. We will respond within 30 days if possible and required under the law.
California Consumer Privacy Act. If you are a California resident, you have specific privacy rights governed by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). These rights include:
- Disclosure. You have the right to request a report showing the personal information collected, shared, and sold about you in the past 12 months.
- Opt-Out. You have the right to opt-out to the sale of your personal information to third parties.
- Deletion. You have the right to request that we delete any personal information collected from you.
- Non-Discrimination. We shall not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of the above rights.
You may submit a request to enact any of the above rights by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name and which type of request you are making in your email.
To verify your identity, we may collect information such as your full name and email address. This information will be compared to our existing records to verify the identity of the individual submitting the request. We may also require you to confirm your request via an automated email message before responding to your CCPA rights request. Depending on the sensitivity of the information requested and the type of request, we may require additional information to verify your identity before responding. We will respond to your request within 45 days if possible and required under the law.
Personal Information Collected on California Residents:
- Names and Aliases
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- IP Address
- Unique Identifiers
- Interactions with Customer Service
- Information about transactions made on our services
Personal Information Disclosed for a Business Purpose about California Residents:
You may designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. For an authorized agent to be considered verified, you must provide the authorized agent with signed, written affidavit to make such requests or a power of attorney. We may follow up with you to verify your identity before processing an agent’s request.
Sources of Data about California Residents:
- Self-disclosed (e.g., Information provided when interacting with our products and services)
Business or Commercial Purposes for Collecting Personal Information about California Residents:
- Providing products and services
- Event management
- To prevent, detect, and manage unlawful behavior
- Client services
Third Parties with Whom we Share Personal Information:
- Technical service providers (e.g., Cloud service providers)
Our sites and apps are not intended for children.
Our sites and apps are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com. Please mark your inquiries "COPPA Information Request."PURCHASE OF SEASON TICKETS WITH RESIDENT DISCOUNT
1. Who is the controller?
The data controller is the Spanish company PRIMAVERA SOUND S.L., tax ID number B61978987 with registered office at C/ Roc Boronat, 142 3º planta 08018 Barcelona (Spain) ("Primavera Sound").
2. How can I contact the data protection officer?
You can contact Primavera Sound's data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. What personal data will Primavera Sound process?
In order to access the application for resident discount full festival tickets, we need to process the following personal data, which will be obtained through the forms provided for this purpose:
(I). Full name and surname;
(II). E-mail address;
(III). Telephone number;
(IV). Photocopy of ID card and census registration certificate
The User guarantees the authenticity and veracity of the personal details given to Primavera Sound and must keep them up to date so that they correspond at all times to their real situation and is solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made, as well as for any damages that may arise from this. The provision of insufficient, false, or out-of-date information or documentation will lead to the denial of the discount on the purchase of the full festival ticket, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of tickets by the User.
4. For what purpose does Primavera Sound use your personal data?
In relation to the Primavera Sound festival and other events organised by Primavera Sound, S.L. in the Barcelonès region (Barcelona) and in the Community of Madrid, Primavera Sound uses your personal data for the following purposes:
(I). Analyse and confirm that the information provided in the documentation you send us to prove that the place of residence indicated is accurate, and that it meets the requirements to be entitled to purchase a discounted ticket.
(II). Manage the purchase of your ticket with the discount offered. For this purpose, we will send you an email with a link to select your full festival ticket with the discount already applied. You will also receive the tickets purchased via your email address.
(III). In relation to the management of the purchase of your ticket with the discount offered, in the event that the documentation provided does not meet the requirements to be entitled to the discount, we will send you an email informing you of these circumstances and, where appropriate, indicating the possibilities of rectification that you have.
(IV). Verify compliance with the terms and conditions of the promotion until the Primavera Sound festival and other events organised by Primavera Sound take place. Please note that you will not be able to take advantage of the promotion to provide tickets to third parties who do not meet the established residency requirements, in accordance with the terms and conditions applicable to the promotion.
5. What are the legal bases for processing your personal data?
Primavera Sound will process your personal data to execute the contractual relationship that will be formalised as a result of the purchase of the corresponding tickets. The processing of the personal data requested is strictly necessary for this purpose, as their provision and verification conditions the right to purchase a discounted ticket. Should you wish to receive commercial communications from Primavera Sound, the legal basis will be your consent for this purpose.
6. How long will Primavera Sound keep your personal data?
Primavera Sound will use your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship between you, that is, until the end of the Primavera Sound festival for which you have purchased the corresponding tickets. Afterwards, Primavera Sound will be able to keep your personal data, duly blocked, for the time necessary to deal with any possible responsibilities that may arise.
7. Who does Primavera Sound share your personal data with?
Your personal data may only be shared with:
a) Local organisers responsible for the management of each of the festivals and suppliers of products and services contracted by Primavera Sound in relation to the aforementioned festivals and/or the process of purchasing and generating tickets, such as providers of access to the digital platform for the purchase of full festival tickets, venue access services, or IT and cloud services.
b) Competent authorities, as well as other third parties interested in the investigation of an unlawful act and, where appropriate, in the establishment, exercise or defence of actions or claims, always in compliance with the applicable legal requirements.
Should your personal data be accessed from countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection, Primavera Sound will, if necessary, take appropriate safeguards to carry out such international data transfers in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
8. What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
You may exercise any of the following rights:
- Access: you will be able to access your data included in the Primavera Sound files.
- Rectification/Modification: you will be able to modify your personal data if it is inaccurate.
- Deletion: you may request deletion of your personal data.
- Opposition: you may request that your personal data not be processed.
- Portability: you will be able to receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided to Primavera Sound, as well as transmitting it to other entities.
- Restriction of processing: you may request the restriction of the processing of your data where (i) the accuracy of your personal data is verified after you have challenged its accuracy, (ii) the processing of your data is unlawful and you object to its erasure; (iii) Primavera Sound no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defence of claims, (iv) you object to the processing for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or necessary for the fulfilment of a legitimate interest, while verifying whether Primavera Sound's legitimate grounds override yours.
In addition, you may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the data processing carried out prior to such withdrawal. To exercise your rights and withdraw your consent, you can send your request to email@example.com,, identifying yourself properly at the time of your request. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency Datos (www.aepd.es) or the data protection authority in your country of residence.
Last updated: October 2022